Shawn Levy on Netflix's 'Stranger Things,' a 'Real Steel' Sequel and His Secretive Alien Movie 'Arrival'
"The ground is shifting under our feet," says the founder of 21 Laps Entertainment as he weighs in on the sequel slump and what he'd say if 'Star Wars' came calling.
Disney/ABC TV's Ben Sherwood on a 'Star Wars' Series, "Mistakes" in Michael Strahan's 'Live' Exit and Bob Iger's Future
"We made some mistakes, we fixed them quickly and we moved on," says the television group president as he tackles 'GMA's' viewership decline, reveals new input on Oscar telecast and makes his pick for host.
Executive Suite: How Tobis Film Co-Owners Plan to Revive a Storied German Indie Outlet
With 'Bad Moms' and 'My Little Pony' in the pipeline, the ambitious Berlin-based duo Timm Oberwelland and Peter Eiff are just getting started.
Executive Suite: First Look Media Exec Talks Making Movies That Matter and "Holding the Powerful Accountable"
Michael Bloom tells THR about the ideal film budget and how the company differs from Participant and Vice.
'Magnificent Seven' Producer on Why Westerns Aren't Dead and How Cancer Changed Him
Roger Birnbaum of Pin High Productions opens up about when to walk away from a plum job, his biggest regret and what he learned from former boss Clive Davis.
Broad Green Brothers Gabriel and Daniel Hammond Reveal Shift to Bigger Films and 'Bad Santa 2' Plans
Heading into the fall festivals, the billionaire founders of the indie-film upstart reveal a pivot to broader-appeal fare and why the midbudget movie isn't dead.
- Top Hollywood PR Execs on Marvel's Drama, Hillary Events and Why Roger Ailes Shouldn't Be Photographed in Pajamas
- Fox Sports Exec Likens His Network to Fox News (Seriously, He Does)
- 'Ben-Hur' Director on How His Remake Differs From Charlton Heston's Film and How He Found His Judah
- Eddy Cue on Apple's TV Plans and Why Netflix Isn't a Competitor
- Tom Rothman on 'Spider-Man' Plans and Loving 'Ghostbusters' Trolls: "Can We Please Get Some More Haters to Say Stupid Things?"
- OWN President Dishes on What It's Like Working for Oprah Winfrey